The Porte Saint-Martin is a Parisian monument located at the site of one of the gates of the now-destroyed fortifications of Paris. It is located at the crossing of Rue Saint-Martin, Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin and the grands boulevards Boulevard Saint-Martin and Boulevard Saint-Denis.
Built in 1666 on the north side of the Palace of Versailles , the cave was adorned with three large groups carved in marble representing Apollo bathed by the nymphs and the horses of the chariot of the Sun
South of the French Pavilion stands the Cool Pavilion, whose trellis decoration was recently restored. This summer dining room was also built for Louis XV and destroyed in the 19th century before being reconstructed in the 1980s.